’ structured approach to outsourcing helps us assess, analyze and arrive at the optimal outsourcing solution. Our credibility, built on a consistent track record of solid execution has provided us with a clear differentiation in the market place.
The Discovery phase of the engagement involves aggregation and understanding the client's processes, identifying the processes that can be outsourced, articulating the risk around these processes and developing a business case for the client.
Pre-requisites addressed to facilitate the process of Discovery are:
- Identification of an outsourcing champion/ resource within the organization
- Alignment of outsourcing strategy with the corporate strategy
- Establishment of clear timelines around the outsourcing initiative
Transition is the process of migrating knowledge, systems and operating capabilities. It typically follows identification of appropriate processes and vendor selection.
- Prepare the offshore site to commence client operations
- Document the processes and train process executives to execute the processes
- Design, procure and deploy technology and bandwidth to access client systems, as required
- Finalize SLA and contract parameters
The objective is to test the successful migration of processes to the offshore location, while ensuring that interdependent processes are not adversely affected. This takes place in the following stages:
- Preparation of the ramp-up schedule
- Logistics management (shift timings, transportation, food, etc.)
- Execution of offshore ramp-up and onsite ramp-down while maintaining continuity of operations and service levels
Parallel run helps achieve robust and tested operations, operational with all resources and infrastructure to execute steady state operations.
'Steady state operations’ is the on-going delivery of services. It also encompasses continuous process improvements in collaboration with the client.
Establishment of "Business as usual" for the client, where the outsourced processes are executed as per norms laid down in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Elements of operational excellence in steady state
- Security and Business Continuity
- SLA metrics tracking and reporting
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Human Resource Management